Cincinnati Bell Pricing & Contract Analyst in Cincinnati, Ohio
Pricing & Contract Analyst
This position is responsible for developing proactive solutions for meeting customer needs and assuring Business Market growth and profitability within the prevailing competitive and regulatory environments. The incumbent is also responsible for partnering with sales, marketing, finance and regulatory affairs to develop standard and custom contracts and related control procedures.
• Development of proactive pricing solutions for meeting Customer needs through partnering with primarily Sales and Product House. Primary focus will be on the Business Market Segment ($175 million revenue)
• Will work as a partner with Sales VP/Directors/Managers and Product Managers to support sales, revenue and profitability objectives.
• Develops through partnering with Sales and Product House standard and custom contracts and related control procedures. Primary focus will be on the Business Market segment
• Four years of College resulting in a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting preferred
• MBA or CPA preferred
• 1 to 3 years experience
• Demonstrated experience in financial analysis
• Record of managing financial projects
• Proficient with PC's for analysis (Excel) and presentation (Word and PowerPoint)
• Understanding of financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
• Understanding of basic economic and marketplace dynamics
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at(513) 841-6310or send an email to email@example.com. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.