Cincinnati Bell Pre-Sales Solution Architect - Physical Security in Cincinnati, Ohio
Perform presales support of sales staff, which will include requirement analysis, system design, the creation of quotes and product selection, for all size projects.
Perform as a content expert on turnkey design & build integrated security systems which include access control, intrusion detection, CCTV and single transmission. Support the Project Managers on technical aspects of project estimating, scope validation, component configuring and layout. Provide Field Technical support for system operations and installations. Effective leadership skills, time management, resource management and project documentation will be needed to function in this role on a daily basis.
• Meet with customers and do site surveys, translate and understand customer needs, then convert requirements into an integrated system design and proposal.
• Technical proposal developments for small scale to enterprise level solutions which will include providing oversight to the technical approach, design direction, bill of materials with pricing strategy and proposal development with the sales staff.
• Register projects with our vendors to ensure our best pricing.
• Ability to collaborate with other design team members and demonstrate proficiency in the engineering details.
• Prepare assessment and needs analysis reports, design/construction drawings, RFP specifications, test and commissioning plans and training material for the customer.
• Remain current on new and emerging technologies in the physical security industry, conduct product research and act as the company subject matter expert.
• 5+ years’ experience within the security systems integration industry for systems from small scale to enterprise level.
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent engineering and consulting skills with regards to integrated security systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of manufacturers and their products, industry design principles and applicable industry standards and codes.
• Exceptional organizational and project documentation skills.
• Ability to create and modify technical drawings within different formats such as AutoCAD and Visio.
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 841-6310 or send an email to email@example.com . If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.