Cincinnati Bell Account Executive in Cincinnati, Ohio
The Account Executive is responsible for a consultative, services led solution sale direct to end-user, mid-market and enterprise accounts. Account Executives will leverage the use of a diverse skill set of solutions architects, business alliance team and inside sale support to sell professional and managed services along with, software and product solutions to non-designated accounts in assigned territories.
- Assess the needs of your customer through a consultative, services led selling approach
- Tailor strategy and solutions through OnX partner ecosystem to meet the needs of the customer
- Develop a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry
- Establish a professional working relationship penetrating accounts up to the executive level
- Establish a working relationship with our primary partners
- Collaborate with business and marketing alliance groups in support of sales goals
- Use licensing agreements, joint ventures and partnerships to maximize revenue potential
- Apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines by recommending appropriate solutions
- Leverage the use of a top tier team of solutions architects with diverse knowledge and technology skills
- Exercise judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution
- Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies within the technology industry.
- Obtain sales certifications where required.
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
Experience / Background
- A strong understanding of the OnX/CBTS Services and Product offerings
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota attainment within assigned territory
- Strong hunting skills with an ability to develop net new business
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to leverage a diverse skill set of Solutions Architects
- Propensity to keep abreast of emerging market technologies
- Partner Sales Certifications preferred (HP, Oracle, Cisco, Dell, VMWare)
- Experience in two or more of the following technologies:
Next-Gen Data Center & Hybrid Cloud
Information Management & Analytics
Professional services, project based
Digital User Experience
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 841-6310 or send an email to email@example.com . If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.