Cincinnati Bell Tax Co-Op in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Prepare US federal, state, local income tax returns and quarterly estimated payments
- Prepare sales tax returns, property tax returns, foreign VAT and GST/HST returns, and regulatory returns
- Submit payment request for various tax payments
- Prepare income tax account reconciliations
- Assist with various ongoing tax audits
- Assist with quarterly tax provision
- Work on tax compliance special projects
- Develop understanding of basic tax accounting and compliance principles Assist other projects if necessary
Applicants should be Tax, Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Finance and Accounting, Tax
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 8416310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.