Cincinnati Bell Finance Co-Op in Cincinnati, Ohio
Support all daily, weekly and monthly finance tasks
- Research invoice details; month to month billing comparisons and variance research
- Conduct customer research and profitability analysis
- Investigate customer billings and research on detailed billing items through CRM (billing system)
- Review weekly expense reports and research the variance by vendor using Telecom Expense Management system
- Assist new and churned customer report to analyze financial implications
- Assist with month-end financial reports; monthly accrual reports, AP vouchered file, and product specific monthly P&L Assist other projects if necessary
Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Finance and Accounting
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 8416310 or send an email to email@example.com. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.