Cincinnati Bell Field Sales Rep (Cont.) in Cincinnati, Ohio
Field Sales Rep (Cont.)
This is a commission & base pay position, responsible for selling as an Outside Field Rep through door-to-door activity, lead lists, door hangers, new areas launched by Cincinnati Bell, and other outside sales programs. The candidate will provide a high level of quality service, excel in needs assessment and consultative selling, and have a thorough understanding of the products and services offered by Cincinnati Bell. The sales rep must be a self-motivator, able to work with minimal supervision, and be able to effectively educate customers about Cincinnati Bell's Local and Long Distance, High Speed Internet, and video services.Attendance is required in this position.
• Assess the customer's needs and provide optimal communication solutions and applications from our product and service line that meets their needs
• Take ownership of thoroughly understanding the features and benefits of all services and products offered, including bundles and new products and services offered
• Take ownership for knowing about and understanding our promotional offers and geography of areas of concentration
• Take ownership for understanding the systems that support and qualify customers for our products and services
• Attain sales, service and productivity metrics
• Provide consistent documented customer sales and follow up
• Successfully demonstrate a superior application of all training provided
Four years of High School or equivalent
1 to 2 years in door to door or outside field sales skills is preferred
• Superior Listening skills
• Intelligent, able to absorb and demonstrate a thorough understanding of a broad range of products, services, procedures and systems
• Superior consultative selling skills, needs assessment skills, problem solving skills and integrative thinking
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Evening & weekend work required
• This position is an outside sales position that involves driving as well as evening and weekend work. A valid driver's license is required.
No Supervisory Responsibility
This is a contingent position only and does not provide benefits. To be considered for regular employment and benefits you must achieve your monthly sales quota for two consecutive months in this role. You must also maintain satisfactory attendance and work performance including adherence to current company policies.
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 8416310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.