Cincinnati Bell Co-Op Treasury in Cincinnati, Ohio
The Co-op will:
- Determine daily cash position and process any manual payments using banking software;
- Forecast free cash flow and help manage short term debt;
- Assist with projects related to Treasury including Cash Management;
- Monitor bank account transactions to prevent fraud;
- Maintain data integrity of ICMS (treasury workstation);
- Compile daily/monthly/quarterly reports as requested;
- Work with accountants and banks to answer questions and resolve issues;
- Maintain treasury department files;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. No previous job experience, certification, licenses, or other experiences are required.
About the Company:
Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) is one of the nation's most-respected and best-performing local exchange and wireless providers, with a legacy of unparalleled customer service excellence. Cincinnati Bell provides a wide range of telecommunication products and services to customers in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana. Cincinnati Bell offers outstanding compensation and benefits to our employees. We provide a rewarding career that will allow you to work in a culture that encourages exceptional customer service, innovation and teamwork.
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 8416310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.