Cincinnati Bell Co-Op Consumer-- Product Architecture in Cincinnati, Ohio
Co-Op Consumer-- Product Architecture
• Assist in test, evaluation and documentation of new and existing Consumer Customer Premise Equipment technologies.
• Assist in re-creating and documented escalated issues for Customer Premise Equipment technologies.
• Provide assistance to the QA group for additional testing.
• Assist other projects within the IPTV team, if necessary.
• Participate in departmental meetings and activities as needed.
Applicants should be IT, Computer Science or Engineering majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
IT, Computer Science or Engineering
Cincinnati Bell and Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and we provide reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an ADA accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at (513) 8416310 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you should have any difficulty, you may use our alternative methods to express your interest in employment. A wonderful career awaits you! We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration. for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.